- The first step is to register for a account — it’s free! If you already have a username and password, then sign in.
- Once you have signed in, visit the Submit a listing page.
- Decide which listing package is right for you and choose the Select Plan button.
- Enter the information about your listing. The free listing will ask for a description and contact information. With the full listing you will be able to list in multiple categories, upload photos and enter your location on a map. If you don’t have all the info need now — no problem. You can always come back later to update your information. Tip: Hover your mouse over the blue circle icons to learn more about each field.
- Make sure to read and check the box that says I agree to the Terms and Conditions and select Continue.
- Review your listing. If you need to make any changes, click the Back button. If you’re happy with your listing select Continue.
- If you have selected a full listing, you will be directed to a page where you can complete your payment. You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been received. If you select a free listing, you’re done! (And you can always upgrade your listing later.)
If you have any difficulties, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
There are tons of benefits for upgrading to a full listing — and it’s easy to do!
- Visit the My account page and log in.
- Click on My Directory Listings.
- Select the Edit button.
- At the top of the pages, choose a listing from Upgrade Packages from the drop down menu.
- Make any changes to your listing categories, text or photos that you’d like. You can always come back to later to make additional changes.
- Check I agree to the Terms and Conditions and select Continue.
- Select Continue again and pay for your listing. You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been received.
If you have any difficulties, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
If your business or organization already has a free listing on the Pink Pages, you can claim your listing to edit your information, upgrade to a full listing or even delete your listing.
- You need to be logged in to your account to claim a free listing. To do this, visit the My account page. If you don’t have an account, you can also register on the My account page. Note: You will only be able to claim your listing if the email on your account matches the one on file for the listing.
- After you are logged in, find your listing by using the search box or browsing the category listings. Ensure that you’re looking at the full page view of your listing (no other listings will appear on the page).
- Click on the link on the top of the listing or in the right hand sidebar that says Claim this listing.
- If your email on your user account matches the email on the listing, then the listing will automatically be added to your account. If it doesn’t, you can try changing your account email to other emails that you or your organization sometimes use.
- You can now edit, upgrade or delete your listing.
If you have any difficulties claiming your listing, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
- Sign in and if you’re not redirected there, visit your account.
- Click on “My directory listings.”
- Find the listing you want to edit and click the edit button.
- Edit your information and hit the CONTINUE button at the bottom of the page.
- Review your entries and if you need to edit them further, hit BACK. If you’re entries are ready, hit CONTINUE.
- Congratulations! Your listing has now been updated.